I know you have all been waiting on bended knee for me to blog! ( yeah Right!)
We had a bit of a financial problem and had to have no internet access at home, and I tried to do this at work, but it won't let me.
I still don't have the internet up at my house YET!!! BUT..... SOON!
I just wanted to say HI, and soon I will have some pics to post! Hope you all are doing great!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Whew!
Posted by T-Time at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hello there my friend! What a blessing it would be to me to get kicked off-line for a while! I have no self-control, I tell ya! Hope you guys are doing well! Happy Halloween!
hi McKenzie!
I'm making new friends here in Florida and I really miss you. You can email me back at faye-cole@cox.net and we can email each other or give me a call on my mom's cell phone 414-690-1610. Hope to hear from you soon!
Love, Faye
Post a Comment